Our Mission Statement
“This school is a place of learning, friendship and fun, in a context of Christian values and ethos. Where each person is uniquely valued and their gifts and potential are nurtured and developed”
Our School Vision
“Our vision is to ensure our children are happy and confident learners, nurtured in our caring environment and equipped with academic and life skills. Children who are confident to make mistakes and learn from these, to respect others and to grow in our school Christian family knowing they are respected, cared for and valued each and every day”
Our School Aims
Our Recipe for A Happy, Successful School
At Barlaston First School, we believe we have the recipe that promotes positive attitudes and values that are key to a happy and successful school. Into the mixing bowl we add………..
- Adults to give lots of praise, encouragement and respect to all our children, developing the school ethos, “Let Your Light Shine”
- Children who are developing a love of learning through a growing and continually developing curriculum
- Happy children who enjoy school
- Respect for school property
- Respect and care for each other
- Add fun, laughter and friendship
Mix all the above together.
The end result is a combination of happy children and happy staff, creating a positive learning environment, where all feel part of a harmonious school family.